AT BRIDGEWATER LEARNING CENTER, YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY.
Check out the information below about the precautions we're taking to ensure that you and your child stay healthy.
- All classrooms will be sanitized nightly, and all toys will be sanitized daily. All cloth materials will be laundered daily, as well.
- Outdoor equipment will be sanitized in between use.
- Each class will have its own bin of toys for outside use, which will be sanitized after each use.
MODIFIED CLASSROOM PROCEDURES
- All classrooms will have lower ratios due to state mandates. BWLC will not modify classroom ratios until further notice.
- All staff will wear masks in hallways and common areas. Once they are in their classrooms, they are not required to wear a mask. If you would like your child to wear a mask in the hallways, please notify the staff. Parents must provide a mask for their child.
- All meals will be eaten in the classrooms until further notice.
- If a child becomes ill throughout the day, he/she will will be moved to an "I'm not feeling well" room immediately, and the parents will be notified. Arrangements must be made to pick up your child as soon as possible.
- There will be no gym time, but, weather permitting, children will be taken outside to play.
MODIFIED PICK UP & DROP OFF
- Due to COVID-19 modified procedures, parents will not be permitted beyond the office. Drop off and pick up will be completed at the office. Please allow for additional time at pick up/drop off. To help with pick up times, please call 513.867.9963 to notify the staff of your arrival time.
- All children will be taken to wash their hands prior to entering their classroom and before returning to your care.
- All children and staff will have temperature checks upon entering the building. Anyone with a temperature of 100.0 or above will be sent home. All children and staff must be fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication before returning.
- While waiting for children, please practice social distancing and wear a mask when entering the building.
COVID CONTACT GUIDELINES
- If your family has come into contact with someone confirmed or probable to have COVID-19, he or she must complete the quarantine procedures in coordination with the local health department prior to returning to care.
- Parents must notify BridgeWater Learning Center of a confirmed case of COVID-19. BWLC must report this to all of our families (the same as if it were the flu), and we must report the case to our state licensing agency.
MODIFIED PARENT INTERACTION
Due to COVID-19 modified procedures, parents will not be permitted beyond the office but coming soon, parents will have access to the Classroom DoJo app! This will help teachers and parents remain in touch throughout the day. You will also be able to receive pictures of your child virtually throughout the day.
ON CAMPUS SUMMER CAMP
Due to Covid-19 policies and regulations we are not able to bring guest speakers to the center for on-site programs. Don't worry, we have plenty of fun things planned to keep the children busy. Check out the activities calendar below!
All mandatory state licensing practices are posted in the office and are available for review.